TSRC State Convention and Exhibition
Premiere Conference for Respiratory Therapists in Texas
The Texas Society for Respiratory Care (TSRC) State Convention and Exhibition is a three (3) day event offering continuing education for the largest gathering of respiratory therapists in the state. The meeting is composed of educational sessions directed to maximize the care capabilities of therapists of all experience levels and clinical backgrounds.
Extensive Marketing Opportunities
Technology has always been at the forefront of respiratory care; where better to showcase it than the State Convention? The TSRC provides dedicated time each day for attendees to visit the exhibitors’ booths. This year we will be centering non-educational activites around the exhibit hall. The TSRC Central booth, door prize giveaways, and meal services will all be conducted within the exhibition area to maximize traffic through the exhibit hall. Attendance has grown over the last five years! This equates to greater exposure for your company and products than ever before.
Who is the TSRC?
The TSRC is Texas’ chartered affilate of the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC). The TSRC is a membership based professional society of over 2000 practicing respiratory therapists, educators and students. We focus on offering current, applicable, and high quality continuing education and political advocacy for respiratory therapists in Texas. Our members work in hospitals, clinics, durable medical equipement (DME) offices, home health and hospice companies, and many other health care and professional settings; we care for patients from birth to the end of life.
On behalf of the Exhibitor Services team here at Benchmark Expo Services (BES), we would like to welcome you as an Exhibitor to The 2020 TSRC Convention & Exhibition. As the Official Services Provider, we look forward to supporting you during the show and would like to take this opportunity to inform you of some important show-related information.
- The exhibit space is Uncarpeted. BES can provide booth carpet.
- All shipping to the show will be through BES advance warehouse.
- Booth furnishing, and AV equipment can be ordered through BES.
We look forward to working with you to make your show a great success!
General Exhibit Information
The “Meet the Leaders" Social will be held June 24, 2020 evening from 5:30 PM to 7 PM. This time is directly after the pre-conference workshops that ends at 5:30 PM. We brought back a leadership track to boost the attendance.
Respiratory Care Leaders from over 100 hospitals and other healthcare settings will be personally invited to attend this year’s state convention. Only those individuals will be permitted to attend the “Meet the Leaders” social event to allow for one-on-one time with our exhibitors. We will offer hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar in the exhibition area.
TSRC State Level Sponsorships
We have changed the sponsorships this year. Please read closely. The other change is stated prices are good through June 1, 2020. A $200 late fee will be assessed for all registrations received beginning June 1, 2020 and will be subject to space availability. Get the most for your money and sign up early!
Platinum - $5,000
- State Convention + All Regional / District events.
- 20’x20’ premium showcase area in the state convention exhibition hall.
- Electricity, Wi-Fi, 3 tables, 6 chairs and waste basket provided at the state convention booth.
- Event registration for 6 individuals at the TSRC State Convention.
- 2 standard sized booths with 2 attendees per booth at all regional / district events.
- Event registration for up to 4 individuals at each regional / district event.
- Electricity, Wi-Fi (where available), 2 tables, and 4 chairs provided at regional / district booths.
- Logo on the TSRC website and in all publications.
Platinum Level + Meal Sponsorship - $5,300
- Everything included in Platinum level, plus a logo sign acknowledging your support for the meal (breakfast or lunch).
To reserve exhibit space for any TSRC event, complete the online Exhibitor Registration application. Hover over “State Convention” in the main menu bar and click “Convention Exhibitor Registration. Once received, the application will be reviewed and the exhibitor will be notified of acceptance. Exhibit space is assigned based on the package level purchased, the date the application is received, and the date payment is received.
Exhibit Rules and Regulations
No commercial promotional materials shall be displayed or distributed in the same room immediately before, during or after an educational activity certified for credit takes place.
Representatives of commercial companies may attend an educational activity, but they may not engage in sales activities while in the room where the educational activity takes place.
Commercial promotional materials may only be distributed on the exhibit hall floor.
The TSRC reserves the right to interpret and make final decisions regarding all rules and regulations.
Guidelines for Support
Supporting an event or educational activity not only offers a more rewarding experience for attendees, it maximizes your company’s visibility. Support is not limited to these suggestions; the TSRC encourages new and creative ideas that contribute to the quality of the meeting.
Policy on Satellite Programs
The policies outlined in this brochure represent the only acceptable method for the provision of educational sessions at the convention. Satellite sessions, or those planned without the input or invitation of the TSRC, are not permitted before, during, or after the convention.
Cancellation / Downsizing Policy
Cancellation or requests to downsize packages will not be allowed.
Hotels in the area
We have a block of rooms for the following hotels, you can find the booking link on the 2020 State Convention web-page.
- Sheraton Arlington Hotel, 1500 Convention Center Drive, Arlington, Texas
Other hotels close to the convention center.
- Towneplace Suites by Marriott Dallas / Arlington North, 1709 E Lamar Blvd, Arlington, Texas
- Springhill Suites by Marriott, 1975 Lamar Blvd, Arlington, Texas
- Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District, 2140 E. Lamar Blvd, Arlington, Texas
- Live! By Loews-Arlington, 1600 E Randall Mill Rd, Arlington, Texas
There are more hotels in Arlington / DFW to choose from if these get booked. Google is your friend to find those.
For more information or if you have questions, please contact:
Daniel Schorre- Program Committee Chair