The TSRC Program Committee cordially invites your student teams to participate in the 2020 TSRC Sputum Bowl Competition, Thursday, June 25, 2020, at the Arlington Convention Center in Arlington, TX. Each respiratory care program in Texas is encouraged to send a student team to participate!
The TSRC Sputum Bowl Rules are modified and condensed from the AARC National Student Sputum Bowl Competition Rules. Please read the following rules carefully and completely. Each participating team is responsible for understanding and complying with all rules and published deadlines.
Due to the physical and time limitations for a double elimination format, we must limit participation to 20 eligible teams.
New this year, only one team from each college will be accepted. A second team may be submitted, placed on a wait list, and will be included in the competition if space is available. Competition spaces will be reserved based on the receipt date of a team’s complete registration information with question submission. If necessary, team applications received after the registration deadline will be placed on a wait list.
Important Dates and Times
- Preliminaries begin at 9 AM
- Finals: Time TBD
- Location: Arlington Convention Center – Room TBA
- Application (with questions): June 1, 2020
- Roster Revisions: June 15, 2020 (if necessary, email to Julie Boganwright)
- Winning team provided some financial assistance from the TSRC to help them travel to the AARC National Sputum Bowl Competition in Orlando, FL November 14-17, 2020.
For general inquiries please e-mail Julie Boganwright.