We are seeking a Membership Committee Chair and Members.
It is a volunteer position to work with a committee of other Texas RCPs and BOD on all aspects of Membership.
What is involved?
- Must be a current AARC Member and Hold a current Texas RCP License.
- Able to attend BOD Meetings / provide reports (virtual and face-to-face) (4/yrs.).
Committe Chair’s basic responsibilities
- Represents and acts as a spokesperson for the committee.
- Chair’s committee meetings.
- Sets the agenda for meetings.
- Co-ordinates the work of the committee to ensure effective administration with the Board of Directors.
- Provide written reports to the Board of Directors.
- Act in the best interests of the Society.
- Support the committee chair.
- Participate in scheduled meetings.
If you decide to volunteer on the committee, there is a lot of help available to you. Do not worry.
Deadline to submit September 15, 2020.