Facility description or mission
The company is planning to launch its next generation portable oxygen concentrator in the US this year. The company, founded in the UK, has its global headquarters in Plano, Texas. Its team is comprised of professionals with 20+ years in the medical device industry.
Do you want to utilize your knowledge and skills to help design, develop, market and sell products that improve the lives of individuals suffering from COPD and other illnesses requiring supplemental oxygen? Do you thrive in an evolving role within an innovative, creative environment?
Qualifications, Skills, & Preferences
- Must possess an extensive understanding of respiratory care modalities
- Must have demonstrated marketing and sales experience
- Must be a curious, self-starter who can work independently with minimal direction yet collaboratively
- Must possess a growth-mindset, strong work ethic, professional demeanor
- Tenacity, with a proactive, organized approach to problem-solving is essential to the role
- Exhibits respect and professionalism when communicating via social media platforms
- Ability to quickly adjust to dynamic market conditions
- Clinical trial experience, a plus
Essential job responsibilities
- Collaborate with team, physicians, respiratory therapists, and patients in order to develop medical devices that will serve the best interest of the patients.
- Develops and drives strategic marketing and sales plan; executes product launches.
- Lead, plan, and conduct sales analysis
- Consistently gathers and compiles customer feedback through connections to respiratory therapists, physicians, and patients. Assist with building marketing and sales plan for new products
- The position requires an excellent standard of professionalism and an ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals, including writing blogs.
- This role reports directly to the CEO. Its scope is broad and will evolve with the employee’s creativity and the company’s growth.
The office is located in Plano, Texas.
Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance; PTO
- Three to five years’ experience working in the Respiratory Therapy industry, in one of the following capacities is required:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist, licensed Medical Board as a Registered Respiratory Therapist from the National Board Respiratory Care
- Basic Life Support
- Requires graduation from a CoARC (Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care) and regionally accredited respiratory care program
- OR Registered Nurse
- OR professional with experience in the Respiratory Therapy field
State license requirement
- Texas Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Arkansas Respiratory Therapist
- Louisiana Respiratory Therapist
- New Mexico Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Oklahoma Respiratory Care Practitioner
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Job Listing Application: Entry #600