Come join us to "Go Where No One Has Gone Before" July 9-11 for the 44th Annual TSRC State Convention and Exhibition being held at the Westin Galleria in Houston, Texas.
This years convention will be offering 19.0 CERT's (AARC Approved) over the three day period with an additional 3.5 CERT's with our FREE (with paid conference registration) AARC preconference "Strategic Ventilator Stockpile" on July 8th (limited seating available). There will also be opportunities through the day, every day, to earn more CERT's by attending our Vendor Presentations.
We have parties, entertainment, plus a lot of fun and education scheduled over the 3 day convention - and we would like to share it with you! Every attendee will receive a free gift commemorating the convention and our successful year long legislative efforts for continued licensure.
To register, login to your member account, click "Events" in the menu bar and scroll down until you find "44th Annual TRSC State Convention and Exhibition"
For a complete Convention Program, including paper registration form, click here.
Do you know a non-RT sleep specialist looking for CEU's? We have 20 seats open for them to attend our sleep conference! click here to register!
Out-of-State Registration Click Here
Vendor Exhibition Only (July 10, 2015) Registration Click Here
Check out the entertainment! Click Here
Top Ten Reasons to be at the TSRC Convention:
10. "Meet and Greet" opportunities in rush hour traffic (not an issue if you stay at the venue...)
9. The wonderful Houston July climate (also not an issue if you stay at the venue!)
8. Ice Skating (yes, Ice Skating. In Houston. In July...)
7. "Retail Therapy" (bring your credit cards!)
6. If you can't find what you want to eat, then you're not from planet Earth!
5. Senate Bill 202 is law!
4. Senate Bill 202 is law! (did we already mention that?)
3. AARC President Frank Salvatore, Jr. will be there!
2. Vendors! New Technologies! Free (yes, free) stuff!
1. World class speakers (with more CERT's/CEU's offered than ever before)!
So, there you have it! Come and help make history! It's not too late!
The Governor has signed SB 202, so it is now law! Our License will transition to the Texas Medical Board! More to follow about the specifics as they become available. Come to the Convention to join in the celebration - it's not too late! See you in Houston!
The AARC has activiated their Disaster Relief Fund to any AARC member who has sustained property loss or damage as a result of the recent severe weather. AARC's Disaster Relief Fund is all about members helping other members in time of need and has been in place since 1992.
The fund is open to AARC members living in in the 37 counties declared disaster areas by Greg Abbot. Those members can apply for a grant of up to $500.